Hi! i'm Elania and this is my baking blog. I'm a girl who loves baking and wants to share my favorite recipes, top tips, ideas and all things baking with you guys. I will try to post as often as possible but on other blogs i've created I just forgot to post completely (i will try not to again.)
About me: I'm a complete cupcake head and love to bake mini cupcakes as often as I can. Both my mom and my nan got me into cooking and baking, both of which I love, from a young age and from there my love for food grew. As I baked more my food got more delicious and people now don't just say they liked my cooking because they don't want to offend me with the truth:)
I hope you like my posts and enjoy my fabulous recipes! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment